Cabin Crew

You may be entitled to tax refunds up to the
value of £1,200 if you work in the airline industry.

View Your Estimated Uniform Tax Rebate

Cabin Crew Tax Refunds

If you work in the airline industry and your employer does pay towards maintaining and cleaning your uniform, you may be able to claim a tax refund from HMRC. Uniform tax refund applies to anyone who wears a uniform in for their job. Cabin Crew are entitled to larger refunds compared to other industries, although some airlines have a pre-agreed allowance for the upkeep of their staff uniforms and equipment. Other airlines don’t.

Other Work costs

It likely you will have expenses related to vaccinations or visas for overseas trips, the tax on these is claimable if your employer does not reimburse you for these costs. You can claim back up to last 4 years from the tax year end.

How Do I Claim a Tax Rebate?

Don`t worry , the tax rebate process does not require historical data / receipts. We have kept it very simple , use our online calculator for eligibility , then just complete a few basic questions on our online form and we will do the rest. As your Tax Agent , we deal with all queries from HMRC and you receive a tax refund cheque in the post.

Employee Tax has a proven record of dealing effectively on behalf of our clients to recover taxpayer money for Job Uniforms Tax Refunds, Marriage Allowance Tax Rebate, Tool Allowances Tax Rebates , PPI Refund Tax Rebates, Mileage Allowance Tax Refund, Magazine Subscription Allowances Tax Refund, Union Fees Tax Refunds and many more