What are your fees?

It is completely free to submit a claim. You are not required to make any upfront payment or provide bank details. If we are successful in recovering a refund for you, we will charge a fee of 48% of any refund we obtain for you. The VAT is payable on the fee element only. with a minimum fee of £25.

How long does the process take?

Most claims are completed within 6-12 weeks. During busy times or for more complex claims, it may take up to 16 weeks. If after 16 weeks we don’t hear anything back from HMRC, we will recommend resubmitting your claim.

How many years can I claim back?

You can claim back up to last 4 years from April 2015 tax rebates. This means you can currently claim for jobs you have had since April 2015. There are strict deadlines by which you must submit your claim.

Can I claim for previous jobs?

Yes. You can claim for all the jobs you have had in the last 5 years, even if you no longer work there.

Will the rebate be recovered from my employer?

No. The rebate will be recovered directly from HMRC, as you are reclaiming the overpaid tax you have personally paid through your wages.

What documentation do I need to send?

All you need to send to us is your signed online claim form, which we will email to you when you complete the online application form. We will contact you if we need any further information. We do not always require your P45′s, P60′s etc. For a uniform tax claim, you do not need proof of any expenditure incurred for washing your uniform. If you are claiming tax relief for professional fees, HMRC may require proof of actual amounts paid. For other expense claims (such as tools and equipment), please include a copy of the receipts/proof of purchase when sending in your claim form.

Do I need to claim every year?

Not usually. When you submit a claim with us, we will not only claim a rebate for prior years, but we’ll also apply to change your tax code to ensure that you receive the relevant tax reliefs directly in your pay. You will receive notification of your new tax code from HMRC. If your circumstances change, or you have irregular expenses that you wish to claim for, it may be necessary to submit a claim periodically. If you think this applies to you, please contact us for advice.

Are you a government agency or affiliated with HMRC?

No. HMRC does not endorse or affiliate itself with ANY private company. We are a private firm that specialise’s in PAYE tax refund claims.

How will I get paid?

Payment’s will be made via cheque, as a strict security measure we can only post cheques to the address on the application form.

Can you make payment via bank transfer?

No, all payments will be made via cheque.

I’ve lost my cheque. Can you send a new one?

We can re-issue your cheque, however, there will be a fee of £19.99. This fee is to cover the cost of cancelling your original cheque and associated admin costs and generating a new cheque.

Is your website secure?

Our website uses industry-standard 256-bit SSL encryption. When completing our claim form, all information sent to our site is encrypted, protecting it from interception by unintended recipients. You can submit your personal information with the assurance that all transactions are secure, private, and tamper-proof.