Healthcare staff

You are eligible to claim up to an average of £220 in
Tax refunds. If you work in the NHS or in the private
healthcare industry.

View Your Estimated Uniform Tax Rebate

Healthcare Staff Tax refund

Nurses, Midwives and other Healthcare workers are eligible to claim extra tax refunds for expense incurred as part of their job. These are uniform tax refunds, work travel, professional fees and subscriptions (e.g. Unison, RCN, NMC, HCPC or SSSC) you can claim tax relief on these annually. HMRC allows you to claim back 20% tax paid on these.

Uniform tax refund

IF you wear a uniform at work you are eligible to claim back tax refund, these are pre-set HMRC for each industry, for this no receipts are required. Work related expenses

You can claim back 20% tax paid on professional fees and subscriptions. For these you would need receipts. You can claim back costs for shoes, if you must wear special non-slip shoes as part of your job. Please use our calculator to find out how much you could be owed.

Mileage allowance relief

If part of your job requires you to travel to a different workplace from your main workplace, you can claim back the mileage cost, HMRC sets 45pm for the first 10,000 miles and 25p for any miles after the initial 10,000.

If you employer already reimburses you, but not the full HMRC set amount, you can claim for the difference. Usually HMRC pays the tax paid amount back in rebates.

How Do I Claim a Tax Rebate?

Don`t worry , the tax rebate process does not require historical data / receipts. We have kept it very simple , use our online calculator for eligibility , then just complete a few basic questions on our online form and we will do the rest. As your Tax Agent , we deal with all queries from HMRC and you receive a tax refund cheque in the post.

Employee Tax has a proven record of dealing effectively on behalf of our clients to recover taxpayer money for Job Uniforms Tax Refunds, Marriage Allowance Tax Rebate, Tool Allowances Tax Rebates , PPI Refund Tax Rebates, Mileage Allowance Tax Refund, Magazine Subscription Allowances Tax Refund, Union Fees Tax Refunds and many more